• In the Spotlight:

Is it possible?

To die from PMS? I am not usually one to complain but man I have it bad. Just one of those times when I find myself fighting tears and I don't even know why...I am at work and brought a plate of cookies...think maybe a piece of fudge would help? lol
I know I know...suck it up!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I vote for fudge and a five mintue potty break to talk to yourself. Remind yourself you're hormonal and not losing your mind. Remind yourself it's the holidays and we're ALL a litle extra sappy. Pop some Midol or whatever works for you and GORGE on some chocolate. And leave early from work if you can. I promise we won't let you die from PMS.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• seriously i almost double over sometimes it gets so bad (cramp wise.) Fudge always helps with the emotions! When i lived at home my mom and i would always make a HUGE thing of brownies sit down in front of a really sappy movie cry it all out and eat those oh so yummy double fudge brownies!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I vote for fudge.

And taking it easy on yourself.

Actually I vote for a bite of fudge, then a potato chip, then a bite of fudge, then a chip.....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2008