how do you like the wii fit??

i was thinking about getting one - can anyone tell me a little about them....like em or not?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 11:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I really want one..... For me the most impressive thing I heard regarding it was when a class instructor at the Y came in complaining about how sore she was from playing Wii Fit! Honestly, if it can make someone who does that all day long sore.... it must be doing something!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I love it, it is so useful and i lost at least 3lb in 2 weeks.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My hubby bought one last night it was the last one...:) I am sure they'll get more in but we want to start on it after the holidays you know for the new year resolution. I can't wait to start on it looks like fun. We wrapped it and won't open until x-mas.:)
    Anonymous