My hips ache

This is my second pregnancy and I'm 16-18 wks. My hips are aching. Has anyone else experienced this?

startingover520

Asked by startingover520 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, they are sore and I feel like I fell of a bike and hit the bar. I called the doctor and he said that I probably was over doing it and I need to take it easy . But, Monday is our next appointment so we will see.
    pettinga

Answer by pettinga at 11:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well im 37 weeks and mine are killing me!!!! real real bad in the morning after laying on my rock hard flintstone bed all night long I usually only have trouble with my back during pregnancy but my hips are shot after 4 kids i think ill be glad when its over hang in there!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm almost 24 weeks and my hips ache most of the time especially when I over do it. Such as overzealously cleaning the house or am very busy at work. It's quite dehabilitating at times.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2008