Same question over and over I know...What to get for X-mas?

I have a 17 year old and 15 year old.
They have just about everything (XBox,PSP,ipods,cell phones,ipod with videos you name it) I don't mean to brag but I am left out with nothing to get them. All these items were for xmas past. What now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Holidays

• I would get them an American Express gift card (or Visa) and let them get what they want.
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I say a visa card like that too. That's what we always get our 15 yr old nephew. He's happy, I'm done shopping, great all the way around! I know it's not too personal, but at least this way you don't waste your money on something they don't need or want.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 11:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Get them a gift card to a bookstore and a local favorite retail store.
    For their iPods they would love an iTunes gift card so they can download music.
    Create personalized baskets of personal toiletry items that are more special than the everyday items they use. Making your own is nicer because then you can add what you want and the "bulk" won't be filled with cardboard like the storemade ones.
    Make them coupons on your computer offering them things they always want, but you don't have time or money for. For instance: This coupon entitles you to one free manicure (within a set price range); this coupon entitles you to stay out 30 minutes past curfew on one night; this coupon entitles you to 2 meals at your favorite resaurant; this coupon entitles you to sleep in as late as you want on your free days for up to 5 days, etc. Set a date limit so they don't hold onto them for years...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008