I think.......

Do you think that too many ladies here like to tattletale to cafemom? I think too many people get offended way too easily and act like a bunch of little kids going to tell mommy (cafemom) that someone hurt their feelings. What do you think? Last I checked everyone was entitled to their own opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I personally only did it once. When in answering a question someone just advertised their products (the enitre answer had not one single thing to do with the question). I hate spam.

But as for having different opinions, no I would never report that. We all have the right to think whatever we want. If we were all alike the world would be a truly boring place.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Cafemom only deletes things that are really bad or inappropritate. I reported something before & it didnt get deleted. They said they would "look into it' but it still stayed up. It was just a big hugh fight going back & forth & wasnt serving any purpose. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but not entitled to call someone "stupid" "bitch" "ignorant' or what ever other insult you can come up with because they dont agree. That's just being abusive not stating an opinion. Do I think there are some stupid ppl on here? Sure but I dont have a right to tell them that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I admit, I used to be report happy.

But now I only do it when I know someone is blatantly breaking the rules (like spamming, trolling, advertising, racial slurs, etc).
    I don't go crying to the CM Team every time someone says something mean to me. I've learned to get over it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I guess some people can be that way. Just like there are some intent on breaking rules all the time. Its really the same mentality.

Answer by gemgem at 12:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• That is so funny...I asked a question the other day and yes the same thing happened to me.
    Wah! Wah! Wah! there was one person on here that said she reported me to the CM team and of course she exited as anonymous. dumb girl.
    Anonymous

• I just want you to know I just reported this question because I'm offended and I don't think it's appropriate!!!
    Anonymous

• :-P ^

Anonymous