My kids are pissing me off..

Everything they are doing is annonying me! They wont take there nap and they keep breaking stuff in there room. I want to scream and cry! I just want to get away from five min. So I am in the gargage waiting til the choas stops, I am not feeling well at all today!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• HUGS!!!! I have had days like that..... just remember that tomorrow is another day, an this too shall pass. (that is what my grandma used to say to me when I would call her in tears on our 'bad' days....)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:09 AM on Jul. 23, 2011

• *hugs*
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• Hang in there!!! Deep breaths and just an ounce of patience.
    BellaTragedia

Answer by BellaTragedia at 4:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• It must be in the air this week. My kids and many of my friends kids are all being so unruly we're all about to go insane. IDK what's up but it needs to stop! *hugs* Take cookies with you next time you hide ;)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 4:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• I am sorry hun. I can relate. I remember those days. Luckily my youngest is 9 so I can get away when I need to but believe me, I feel for ya. I remember what that feeling was like.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• Put a pillow to your face and scream. It helps. So do mommy time outs like you are taking now.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• i'm assuming you mean they're breaking their toys. let them break their toys. when they ask for new ones tell them "no, you shouldn't have broken the ones you already have."
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• I'm sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed. I'd call in reinforcement ( hubby,friend,relative) for some emergency mommy time. But if you can't then stealing away for some time like you are doing is necessary. We all know how you feel. Your day can only get better from here.

My Blog:-)
    FamilyCEOMom.blogspot.com
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• I'm sorry..I'm with xymyth. My dd and sd are not listening to a word I say, and to top that off, my one month old keeps crying when I try to set him down in his swing or in his bed
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• yup i can relate. can i please come sit with u in the garage? we can go to the loony bend together
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2011