Is this normal in pregnancy?

I am 35 weeks pregnant but I been having these back ace's in my lower back (tail bone area) and every time I walk it feels like its popping as I walk,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i get that also its just from your whole pelvis expanding prepping for the baby to come out its normal.
    Anonymous

• I hope Thats what it is =] because I don't know what I will do if I am still like this when my baby comes. Because It really hurts when I stand up.
    Anonymous

• I go through this the entire time im pregnant since my first born to now my 4th comming in a few weeks its horrible and it will get worse sorry to tell ya!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I never had this with my 1st child.
    Anonymous

• pregnancy causes the SI joints (sacroiliac) to loosen, and can cause pain and and a "popping" or shifting sensation.....I had super bad back problems and surgery 2 years ago,and am 6 months prego now, my doc said a maternity SI belt (holds joints in place) will help! Good luck!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 8:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2008