How do I help a friend with a cheating spouse?

my friend found a condom in her husbands work things....she is torn about what to do. This is not the first time she has been suspicious--but it is the first concrete evidence she has found. They have three children. What should she do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I know you mean well but you stay out of it...She needs to confront him herself. It is her problem if you want to help her just be there for her and offer her a place to stay but that is it let her find out for herself.
    Anonymous

• I AGREE YOU DONT WANT TO GET INVOLVED TO THAT POINT. BE THERE FOR HER BUT LET HER DO EVERYTHING HERSELF
    Anonymous

• She needs to confront him and you should stay out of that part. Just be a friend to her and listen. But don't get involved.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i agree with the others. just be a shoulder for her and a support. but she needs to confront him
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 12:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm the odd ball out... I'd help her catch him, take a bunch of pics so she would have something concrete to use in court if she wants to leave him. Chances are tho, she'll forgive him and then he won't want her hanging around with you anymore.
    Good luck to your friend... If I had the money I'd install camera's here and there and watch his lying cheating butt too!
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008