Any ideas for fun indoor games for 9/10-yr old boy's Bday party?

Every year I have a hard time coming up with something fun for my son's Bday parties! When he was little we had (pin-the-tail, etc..., then pinatas)! Now, I'm not sure what to do to entertain him and his friends at the party! Weather's to unpredictable to schedule outside...
Any ideas???

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 22, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 66 (1,274,255 Credits)
  • Video games.................put a couple of tvs around the room (2-3) each with a different gaming system (borrow them if you have to)
    Twister
    A movie
    Human chess...........make a giant chess board from cardboard, and sandwhich boards for the kids to wear with their parts labeled (King, Queen, Bishop, etc) tell each kid which direction they can move in and make it a team competition.
    Pictionary
    Hide and seek
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 10:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2011

• i just had a 9 year old b-day party at home,and i did a scavenger hunt(with riddles).they loved it.i even created one hint hidden in some "slimy goop"(cooked pasta,jello and grapes) to find letters to the next clue.
    Alex S.

Answer by Alex S. at 6:28 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• water things like slip n slide?
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 8:23 AM on Jul. 24, 2011