hair help

how do i get rid of oily hair? i wash and wash dont help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Oily hair is a tough one. Take some powder (baby powder or body powder) and put a lil in your roots area and kinda brush it through. It will help soak up the oil and keep your hair looking fresh!
    kelseylouise84

Answer by kelseylouise84 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I too have always heard of using baby powder.
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• This may sound crazy but try washing LESS often. You are likely washing so much that your natural oils are being stripped away and your body is over producing now to make up for it. What shampoo and conditioner are you using? They might not be a good match for your hair type..
    carakitty

Answer by carakitty at 3:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Use a dandruff shampoo; works great on oily hair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Keep the conditioner below your crown. My hair gets greasy if I do not wash everyday. If I get conditioner on the top of my head it makes it worse. Just an idea if that is what you are doing.
    texas_mama

Answer by texas_mama at 4:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008