Pregnant? Yes? No?

OK So my period is not for another week. I have not gotten cramps before a period since my son was born. I get them the day it start or a few days after but never before. Well I am having some mild back cramps, stabbing pain in my side from time to time and mild tummy cramps. My boobs are a little sore, but thats not saying anything cause they get sore just before anyway. My hubby and I had an accident a week, week and a half ago. Which is fine it was we're about due for baby #2. If it happens it happens if not OK, but shoot I wanna know!

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 12:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't care..............BUY a damn test like the other poster said.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD WAIT TO SEE IF, I GET MY PERIOD ...... WHO KNOWS???? COULD BE CHILD #2
    Hispanic40

Answer by Hispanic40 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Don't you people have anything better to do then sit here and harass people all damn day!! Come on she was asking for advice. I am getting tired of getting on here and reading your rude ass comments! Especially you m.robertson....GO BACK TO BED! OR BUY SOME MIDOL!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• So to answer your question... I think it would be best for you to wait another week. At least until the day you expect to start. You will get better results that way. Our body plays tricks on us when we think there is a poaaibility of being pregnant. try to hold on. Good Luck! Happy holidays!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Wait until your missed period to test. I know the waiting seems impossible but at least we have Christmas to try and keep us busy.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Pee on a stick
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008