while pregnant did you feel?

I feel like i have a bottom less pit today in my stomach im hungry again and i just ate oatmeal plus befor that i had toast with a bannana all this food with in the last hour and half im hungry again i feel like im not getting full.
Im 21 weeks 22 tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh, yes, I remember that feeling, lol. I felt that way all the time during the second half of my first pregnancy; I'd eat (well) and then an hour later I'd be hungry again and be able to eat a whole meal again. It's amazing I only gained 30 pounds, lol. With this one it's not quite so bad; I'm hungry more often than normal, but I don't eat as much at a time, maybe half a bagel and then an hour or two later the other half, like that. Try drinking more, it might help. And try not to stuff yourself; just eat until you're not hungry anymore, not until you feel like you can't stuff anything else in your stomach.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i was always hungry when i was pregnant, i would wake up in the middle of night and have to eat cause i had bad hunger pains, but i was really sick the whole time as well i threw up everything i ate so why wouldnt i be hungry all the time i guess :) i never had anything in my stomach.
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 1:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I had two servings of Stoufers vegetable lasagne for breakfast, I know how you feel!
    Hit_Brit

Answer by Hit_Brit at 1:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Sometimes I am a bottomless pit and sometimes a few bites of something will make me feel overly stuffed. There is no rhyme or reason!

I know that we should not overeat while pregnant to keep the weight gain to a minimum so I agree with the warm glass of water. For some reason that is really fulfilling but kind of not appetizing at the same time.

I did try filling up with fruits thinking that it would be a healthy way to not gain weight and still feel full but I ended up gaining tons of weight.

I don't have much advice because I am trying to work through it myself. My dear, you are totally not alone.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• They don't call it eating for two for nothin babe lol...enjoy it while you can!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008