Caylee Anthony?

am I the only one that doesn't care? Not to sound heartless, but it just seems like there is this obsession over it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• You might care if was your own kid.
    Anonymous

• this is a very sad and tragic thing in america. I care because my heart goes out to this little girl and the people affected by it... and i PRAY that she is still alive.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• do you not pay attention to the news krazy they found a body that is more then likely her body just a few miles from her home plus her mothers car had her hair and blood in it and smelled like something had died in it.
    Anyway i do care that poor girl and her family must be going through a hard time. Her mother should rot in prison for the rest of her life.
    However i do get sick and tired of turning on the news to hear whats going on and thats all they have to talk about. there are other missing chidren in the world come on now what about them?
    Anonymous

• You should care because you don't even want to imagine being someone who has lost a child to a horrificcrime. WTF is wrong with you? Cases like this make me hug my own a little longer an tighter.  As a human you should care about a lot that does not directly effect you. 

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well im assuming if someone killed ur kid and threw them in a trunk and then found them in a bag by a swamp ud care!! if you dont care fine but alot of people do cause we feel for this poor little girl and what she might have been put through!! You really dont need to post it on here saying you dont care keep it to yourself!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• YES ANON I DO WATCH THE NEWS AND I DID KNOW THAT.
    thats why i am PRAYING that isn't her. I know the odds are it was her.. but they haven't PROVED anything yet. Don't get smart and mouthy with me because I pray this child is still alive. GROW UP. I'm sorry that I have a heart and I still have hope.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• While I agree it is a sad and tragic thing, but it's a common thing. Children go missing all the time. Parents murder their kids all the time. Yet, why is there so much publicity about this little girl? Why not all the others that go missing each year.
    I honestly don't understand the obsession either. Is it because it's our worst fear for our children that she go missing? or is a witch hunt for the mother? but I don't pay that much attention. I tend to skip the Caylee Anthony posts. Only reason why I even responded to this was because I accidentally clicked the link.
    Anonymous

• I think what you are trying to say is that you care about that little angel but there are other things happening that deserve more attention? I think that anything involving a child is big news because it horrifies people to think/learn that crimes like that are possible. A childs mom is a protector so it is an ultimate betrayal. people are used to hearing about bombings, and murder and robberies, and even children going missing or being killed. It is a whole new ballgame when it is done by someone who is supposed to love that child more than life.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• What if her mom actually DIDN'T do it?
    Anonymous

• one more thing-you asked if you are heartless because you don't care? maybe not heartless but honestly-I think anyone who is not moved by this in someway has bigger probs themselves to deal with. I'll pray for you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2008