anyone else snowed in?

i am at my aunts in fremont it nothing but ice

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i live in vickery and it looks icy!!! (fremont ohio??) I refuse to go outside though but my hubby went to work today!! So technically no were not stuck in.. but i guess we have a level1
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• fremont indiana
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I live in NC, and I'm actually thinking about turning on the fan today. I'm sweating, accck. It's about 65 here today.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Oh nevermind then haha. theres too many fremonts! LOL one in ohio one in michigan and indiana
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• and i am so jealous of you cait.

ugh
    krazyash023

• Aww don't be. I'd give anything for a little snowfall :( I had a dream that it snowed last night, and I was terribly disappointed when I got up this morning and realized it wasn't real lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• We're getting 1-2 inches per hour in upstate NY. I'm not going out today!
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Im in fort wayne indiana and nothing but ice here. Looks like it's going to be a lazy day for us.
    kristyn165

Answer by kristyn165 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am in northern Wisconsin and it is a total ice and snow day for me. My man took my keys so I would not drive anywhere, at eight months pregnant, by myself. He knows me all too well, I want to go Christmas shopping! Ice and snow won't stop me :)

I am safe though, his mother lives down the street and has four wheel drive. She and I get along really well so he knows that I can call her for anything.

No he is not controlling either, he is anything but! He just knows that I am a clutzy preggo and is watching out for me and his baby.

More than you asked for but thanks for letting me vent a little.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Oh I was going to ask Fremont Ohio...I am in Toledo not far at all...oh well...we had ice too..no school for the kids and an interesting ride in to work this morning.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2008