Please say a prayer...

My husband is far from home today, has been since Dec 6th. He's an owner operator, drives over the road...We live in Missouri and he's in the nothwest, Oregon....He hauls oversized loads and is currently putting chains on his tires in hopes that he will be able to get where he is supposed to deliver today. He was shut down yesterday because there were so many accidents... I want him home and safe and I know he's a good driver but as we all know anything can happen to anyone...So I'm asking for a prayer, if not a prayer just keep all those who put themselves at risk everyday to keep America running in your thoughts....

cheryl4martin

Asked by cheryl4martin at 1:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I said one god bless you

Anonymous

• me too :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Thank you....
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 1:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• MY DAD USED TO BE A TRUCK DRIVER..FROM NEVADA TO CALIFORNIA..HE HAD TO GO OVER THE DANGEROUS PASS EVERY NIGHT....HE WOULD GET STUCK OOVER TERE A LOT AND SO MANY DRIVERS DIED....I WILL MOST DEFIENELTY SAY A PRAYER...............HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    nesamama

Answer by nesamama at 1:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Sending out postive thoughts and prayers for your hubby and all the hubbys, fathers, men out there driving.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 1:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• The light of God surrounds you,
    The love of God enfolds you,
    The power of God protects you,
    And the presence of God watches over you;
    Wherever you are, God is.
    Amen.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• May God be with him...and he carries your love with him as well....hold him tight when he is returned to you! Tell him you love him and how very much he means to you.
    Shower the people you love with love! :)
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Just a quick update.... My husband is still driving, but this time its to get home. It looks like we will have him for christmas. He left Oregon on the 22nd and should be home tomorrow. All your prayers have been with him and I would like to thank all of you. That is what Christmas is truly about. I will wrap my arms around him and our boys tomorrow and remember that.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 11:21 AM on Dec. 24, 2008