Did your kid have pajama day and watch the Polar Express at school today?

My daughter did and my friends son did. Funny thing is I am in North Carolina and she is in Arizona! I saw another mom say her kid had pajama day today too. Did your kid and where are you located?

TilmannsGirl

Asked by TilmannsGirl at 1:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The second graders at school did today, I think?

We are in SW FL.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• School was canceled for us because of snow. But I don't think they were planning anything. They had their Christmas party yesterday. Today they were supposed to have church (they go to a Catholic school) so they would have been in full uniforms. It would have been just another day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• No, but now I'm wishing I had that here at work!!! LOL!!! That sounds fun!!! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My ds is in 2nd grade, no pajamas. But they are watching Polar Express today :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• School canceled for Toledo, Ohio and the surrounding area...bad snow and ice storm...extra day of winter break. My kids are going to the lights before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo..Millions of lights, really cool.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• YES! My dd has pajama day today, but no Polar Express. Third grade is having a reading day. They also took a pillow and either a blanket or stuffed animal. We're in central OK.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• how funny!! my boys aren't old enough for school yet, but I used to LOVE pajama day :)

We used to have "read-in" parties when I was a kid and we would spend like, half of the school day in our Pj's on the floor with a pillow reading books :) Fun!
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 2:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yeah they had that today at my daughter's school! We're in central CA.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• my son school had frosty the snowman come in and they watched the movie . ohio
    shreveskids

Answer by shreveskids at 3:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Wednesday and we are in Texas they loved it.
    Anonymous