Help! Gift ideas

I have a 23 year old sister in law who I still need a gift for!

She is a veterinary medicine student, loves big trucks, off-roading, snowboarding and country music (lol!) But she also has a girly side and likes to get dressed up from time to time.

I was thinking of getting her a lift ticket, but can't find any slopes near her that do gift certificates.

We are trying to keep her gift around $50...and I have to ship it out of state....any ideas??? I am at a total loss!

mum2gr8byz

Asked by mum2gr8byz at 1:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Shopping

• My first thought....because of the snow and cold weather....how about something to pamper her skin. Maybe something from Bath & Body Works, Origins? Hope that helps a little. GL and Merry Christmas : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• What about any of the following:
    -pay for a day at an off-road track, something for her big truck if she has one, something for her to use as a vet when she graduates (a frame for her diploma, a book, a tool), does she like massages? what about a spa certificate or you could do a gift basket with a country CD, girly lotion/spa stuff, book about 4WDS or maybe some magazines about off-roading and a book about animals.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 2:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Thanks ladies! Great ideas :)
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 2:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well the lift ticket sounds interesting! I would also throw in maybe some candy or maybe a cute scarf and gloves! Make it a lil of both worlds!
    kelseylouise84

Answer by kelseylouise84 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• gloves and scarf...that's a good idea too! Kind of luxurious, but also practical!! :)

mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 2:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Visit my website www.youravon.com/dustydunn They can ship it to wherever you need it to go. Or get her a gift certificate! This would let her pick out the colors and the items that she knows she will use. :-) We have hair bruses, perfume, jewelery, handbags of all types!
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2008