Please be nice

My Husband does not want our second baby.. I have gotten so down lately and He wont talk to me about anything anymore and I confessed to him that I have been thinking about Killing myself.. I was crying realy hard when I said this and Yes I really do feel this way but I Will never act upon it because of my Son. I told him my honest true feelings and he basicly ignored me. I have no friends no family in the state and he makes me feel soooooooooo guilty for getting pregnant. I cry about ti all the time. I want this baby so bad but I know he doesnt. I have asked his opinion and he says

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• "what's my opinion matter? do what you want you will anyways" I feel like the only reason we got married in the first place was because of our son. (he's 3) I need help I can't get in to see my theripist until the 16th of Jan. I dont know what to do. He doesnt even want to tell his family. We get along ok then the subject of baby comes up and he withdraws and gets all pissy. Please help me
    Anonymous

• If you need to talk, message me! I'd be happy to be a listening ear!!!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You can message me anytime as well. I'm sorry that you're going through this. Your son was a blessing, and this baby is too. It just may be hard to see right now. Message me anytime!!!!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i'm sorry some men are douche bags
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 2:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm so sorry mama. That is painful to hear. Children are a blessing, first of all, and and second of all it's not like you for pregnant by yourself!!!!! I am happy for you deciding to keep your baby! Congratulations, too, mama. I'm sorry for the sucky parts, but congratulations on the pregnancy.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 2:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i had the same situation wit my current BF; I had gotten preg. {N was on BC} N found out wen i was 6 wks. Now my 1st thing was that i couldnt have this kid N i had 2 get an abortion {..all based off fear} but wen i sat down after my nerves calmed down... i realized wat a blessing it was and excitement actually took away alot of fear.. Now he was STRONG about me getting the abortion. Going at every angle he could about it and i actually told him i wanted to leave him because of it. I would always ask his opinion of it and his thoughts but he turned exactly to the "it dont matter wat i think, u have the choice in the end and you kno wat ur gonna do" he made me feel very guilty for keepin the baby....{con...}
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am a strong believer in everything happening for a reason. I hope that doesn't sound insensitive to you but I really do believe it. It is so good that you are seeing a therapist. If you get a good one, they really do help. Take care of yourself and your babies.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 2:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm sorry but his callousness makes him sound mentally and emotionally abusive. Do you really feel you need to have you and your son and this new baby in this kind of situation? I know he's your husband but women have babies on their own every day and most of them lead fufilling and content lives. Are you really better off with this guy then you would be without him?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Wow, you are in need of some help but your husband is in heed of some serious help.

As a nurse I am going to tell you to call your OBGYN or family doctor and ask to be admitted into the inpatient psychiatric unit at your local hospital. You will likely only be there for a few days and DON'T think that you are nuts or anything. You just need some good solid help and professionals to listen to you and guide you through your thoughts and feelings to help you make the decisions that you want to make. It will also be a break away from your life for a little bit and maybe help you clear your mind.

I can't imagine how rough this is on you, I can't relate but as a nurse I can tell you that you are not alone and there is help out there. As far as your husband goes, the doctors and nurses will help give you the tools and strength you need to deal and cope with that situation.

As you know January 16th is just too far away.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:10 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If you would like to talk message me.
    Slynnguinn

Answer by Slynnguinn at 2:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2008