GAVE birth almost 1month ago...is it normal?

i gave birth 1 month ago at first i bleeded than little by little after 20 days the bleeding stoped and i started to have some greenish white discharges is it normal?i had a vaginal birth with a lot stitches,when are we soppose to stop bleedding,and also im still in pain when i go pee sometimes,and the bone in the front(sorry i dont know what it is called )hurt
is all this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It can take up to 6 weeks for the lochia to stop. Which is why I wonder why people have sex without waiting the 6 weeks, but that's off subject. You should be able to call your dr. if you are in pain.
    Anonymous

• That is your pubis symphesis. (sp?) Mine hurt when I was pregnant, too, and sometimes it can become disrupted. If that pain gets severe, call your doc. The pubic bones are basically 4 bones that make a circle, two of those meet in the front where you are talking about. It sucks when those hurt. Mine hurt pretty bad and it was not disrupted but if that pain gets bad, call your doc.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 2:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Honey my pubic bone hurts every once in awhile since 1986...all part of the joy of child birth. Every body is different and there is no magic number when you will stop bleeding. Just keep your 6 week check up appointment and the doc can let you know all is well.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008