Has anyone ever bought Rosetta Stone? Does it work?

My SO and I need to learn Spanish so we were wondering if it really works. It's way expensive but we both need to learn for work and we don't want to waste our money.

mmnjp03

Asked by mmnjp03 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I thought it was a great program. It makes it simple to use and easy to pick up not to mention it allows you to work at your own pace. I believe if you go onto the website for Rosetta Stone they have a sample or demo of the product
    Anonymous

• My hubbys in the military and said that they really DO use it, so it must work! As for me . . . "Como te what???" he he
    AshleySloan3

Answer by AshleySloan3 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Some schools use it for English Language Learners. It seems effective. Get the free demo and try it out first.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 12:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• We've got the one for Latin..and my kids have really have picked it up...so I'm assuming the Spanish one is just as good.

We plan on buying the German one next so they can learn German (seeing my Grandmother) is full German and from Germany.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• My husband is in the army and he uses the Rosetta stone to practice his Arabic, and my daughter uses the Spanish - it is a really good program.
    redsoxmom2004

Answer by redsoxmom2004 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2008