Want your honast opinions.....

My ex husband and i split about 5 years ago when our daughter was very little and nothing has ever happend since with us.... I met someone else shortley after and have been with him every since, Anyway I moved here with him a little over a year ago we lived 1300 miles away from eachother. Anyway when i still lived where im from i had a house sold it and then moved into a rental that didnt work they sold it so i moved with family they were far to caontolling so my ex said hey you can come live at my house im never there anyway and u can just pay utilites and then you can move with your BF whenever you want and your not tied down to a lease or morgage!! So i moved in there and he was usually there for maybe fifteen mins after work and went to GF's house to stay the night and was sometimes there for a bit on weekends nothing sexual EVER happend i was just staying there and he popped in and out sometimes.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Cont.... Anyway my SO thinks this was truley screwed up and totally wrong of me....What do you think? im not saying it was ok or whatever but my SO gets furious just thinking about and always says how messed up it was... Can you see my point in living there or was it really MESSED up like SO says??
    Anonymous

• Where is the question?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Ok - gotcha.....

wait - still confused.

This is something that happened in the PAST?

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Right above you!!
    Anonymous

• So, what is your question ma? If you want to know my opinion than here: he cares for you as a mother of his child. He wants to do it more like for his daughter. Hes a real man and has moved on with his life. He is just doing this because hes a good hearted man.
    Anonymous

• I live with my SO now but before i moved here with him this was my situaton....
    Anonymous

• It is an area that is usually crossing the boundary line big time in a relationship. I can totally see why your SO does not approve. I would not either. It was not a situation where you had no other place to go. Bad choice. BUT, if there is truly nothing going on and you and your Ex are just friends and have moved on with your lives, then I would suggest the two of them meet. That would probably be the only way your SO will be okay with you living there. And even that is a maybe.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If your SO thinks the situation is bad. Why doesn't he ask you to live with him?

Answer by louise2 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I can see hwere you're coming from..but I also see his point of view too. Was it "wrong"? thats really about trust. You say nothing sexual happened. He should trust you until he has a reason not to trust. Was it the best choice, maybe not, but sometimes we are in screwed up situations that it comes down to the lesser of two evils.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Oh!!!! Yea it is messed up situation. Id have a problem with it if it were me. Not only is he your ex but you guys also share a child and now living in your baby's daddy house? Well, to be honest with you Id think something is up. I dont even feel comfortable my SOs baby mom talking to my SO about anything other than the son. It is a tough situation and it is wrong in my eyes, too.
    Anonymous