Tell or not tell?

So I kind of had this mixed in with a question from yesterday but basically I'm almost 38 weeks and my husband and I were making love 3 days ago I believe and in the middle of it i just randomly leaked stuff.. and well I wasn't done and he wasn't and it wasn't pee so i didn't really know what to think about it... but we continued after that and it didn't hurt or anything.. and we have since then and it hasn't hurt... but anyways I have a ob appointment today and I know she's going to be checking my cervix and what have you so I'm wondering if I should try to explain this to her or just wait to see if she notices's anything wrong...

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 2:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• explain it to her... i had something like that happen too... i wasnt as far along as u and was having sex wit my BF and fluid came out of me... it was weird... but i got nervous. it didnt hurt or nething and i knew i didnt cum cause i dnt cum like that.... so i asked my doc and {gross but truu} it was peee LOL.... i nvr told my BF tho... he thinks i came.... :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Definitely bring it up, but it's probably nothing. If you don't say anything and then she doesn't notice anything either, you're probably going to wonder if you should have said something. It is probably nothing, but it won't be surprising to her, she's probably heard way crazier things!!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 2:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• OF COURSE you should talk to her.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You should tell because when i was pregnant with my second my now ex husband and i had sex one night and the next morning i woke up with soaking wet underware. Well i called and told my doc and she told me to come in and when she checked me she told me i was leaking amniotic fluid so i ended up in the hospital for 3 days then the rest of my pregnancy was bedrest. Im not sure if it was the sex or something else but you should always tell your doctor im sure she has heard some gross stories alot worse than yours. GL
    Anonymous

• just tell your ob you felt you leaked something and what it felt like. she will use a cotton swab to tell if maybe your leaking fluid. i had a slow leak with both of my children. she'll be able to tell you right away, if not leaking then it was prob. extra discharge from being excited maybe?
    momofhailandkay

Answer by momofhailandkay at 5:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008