Caylee's ramaines Id

On CNN this morning Cayless has officially been reported dead and those remains found last week are her's. What do you guys thinks about the meter reader that found her body had actually called in 3 tips back in August? For the same spot. May she rest in peace now.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 2:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• This is horrible but at least little caylee can be at peace now. I don't know about the meter reader...very weird isn't it?
    blueeyes71883

Answer by blueeyes71883 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yeah am curious on what else there gonna find out about that
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 2:39 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I find it strange that the meter reader continued to go back simply over spotting a garbage bag in the woods. If I wasn't so convinced that Casey killed this precious baby, I would suspect that the meter reader was the killer seeking the fame that wasn't coming because the body wasn't found after his several attempts at alerting the authorities.

I am convinced that it is Casey that did it so I guess the meter reader is trully just a very concerned citizen with a gut feeling that he had to follow. I don't want to put a bad light on him if that is the case. Too often citizens are afraid to "get involved" and too often we as a society look back with "what ifs" in regret of not getting involved sooner.
    MQS

Answer by MQS at 2:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i dont know anything about the meter reader but you cant convince me her mother didnt do it. After all they found hair and blood in her mothers car and it even smelled like something had died in there come on plus she has shown no remose what so ever.
    Thank goodness they can finally lay her body to rest and get some piece in life.
    as for her mother she should rot in prison.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i think with the flooding she was probably hidden. a neighbor smelled something funny he said but thought nothing of it cause it's not unusual for kids to bury their dead pets. also a friend of casey told cops to, to check there. they followed up on it on the tips and even had cadaver dogs checked it too also tim miller started a search their but stopped. so she was either buried and the water in the bag weighed down with her body. then when the water was lower the bag could be seen. i don't think he had anything to do with it. casey hasn't said anyone did it. the science will show what or who did this to her. i know casey did it alone. he just had a funny feeling that i think god made him feel.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm still positive the mother did it, otherwise she wouldn't have lies so much and wouldn't have, had a panic attack when they told her they found the remains, I'm just curious to know why when he discovered the body he said he was just relieving him self and that he went to grab the bag and a skull fell out. Why he didn't just say I found a skeletal body and left it at that? He actually had to go and touch the bag? I'm just really confused about that, but I still think Casey did it and the grandparents are hidding something.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008