Do you think "G" on the Secret Millionaire was a little... cheap? (You can watch online)

Any of y'all watch the Secret Millionaire? I've been watching the episodes online-

http://www.hulu.com/watch/48171/secret-millionaire-episode-4

Anyway, I think its great that at least G helped out a little bit, but come on! For someone that sold two companies for $340,000,000 that's like pocket change. And he probably invests it makes $$ on it........ I would have given away at least 2 million, and that's a minimum. Probably alot more.

What are your thoughts on the show?

Yes, I know at least he gave away some!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• It is his money,so even a small bit is nice.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Dh and I thought he was not generous at all. Supposedly they are supposed to give $100K and he only gave away $90K. Oh well.... this past week's lady gave away almost $200K. Good for her!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am tired of reality shows, including this one. I wouldn't want to be so well known for giving my money away. It doesn't interest me.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:47 PM on Dec. 23, 2008