Favorite breakfast?

I am trying to make something different for breakfast, what is yours?

Asked by AdrianaS at 4:11 AM on Jul. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I like boring old bacon and eggs if I am going to indulge at breakfast time.........but one thing I had one time in Atlanta it came as a side, they were small oatmeal pancakes with a little bit of honey and peaches- it was to die for! I had it over 5 years ago and all of a sudden it keeps coming back to me lol I may have to attempt making it

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:04 AM on Jul. 24, 2011

• I love omelettes.

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:29 AM on Jul. 24, 2011

• I'm not big on breakfast at all but during my pregnancy I have enjoyed it more and more. My favorite breakfast to have is waffles and bacon. Simple and delicious!

Answer by afroartmami at 8:39 AM on Jul. 24, 2011

• Fritattas! You can throw anything and everything in them. I usually eat mine with hot sauce. A second favorite is Migas; a spicy way to start the day off.

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 24, 2011

• Pumpkin Pancakes! I can't wait til Fall!

Answer by 3libras at 1:27 PM on Jul. 24, 2011

• pancakes or waffles, eggs OM, hash browns, sausage links, bacon, or ham, orange juice, or malt-o-meal hot cereal with wheat toast, eggs and orange juice

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:05 AM on Jul. 25, 2011