The Secret Millionaire Show...... What are your thoughts on it? (You can watch online)

Well I posted it in entertaiment but its all "current event" so I'm posting here...Any of y'all watch the Secret Millionaire? I've been watching the episodes online-

http://www.hulu.com/watch/48171/secret-millionaire-episode-4

Anyway, I think its great that at least G helped out a little bit, but come on! For someone that sold two companies for $340,000,000 that's like pocket change. And he probably invests it makes $$ on it........ I would have given away at least 2 million, and that's a minimum. Probably alot more.

What are your thoughts on the show?

Yes, I know at least he gave away some!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I love this show. I care less about the amount of money they give away , What touches me is the fact that these people want to look at life from someone less fortunantes perspective. Sure they could have given away 1 million per person or more but I love when anyone wants to help others. I have been promoting this show like crazy. With so much bad stuff on tv, in the news...it's just a feel good hour.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I cry every time!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• that's my ben&jerry's hour and the SO runs away when it's time for that show... lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i love it . the amount doesnt matter because its more help and money then some of these people have ever seen the point of the show is to help people not set them up for life of luxury
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Symie ----- I'm talking about the donations to agencies such as the shelter, home for abused women. Trust me even a donation of 1 million dollars to an agency will not set anyone up for a life of luxury, I promise! I have done lots of volunteer work.
    Anonymous

• i think its one of the best shows ever! i never miss it
    DariAnn

Answer by DariAnn at 3:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• oh sorry got a litt ahead of myself your right they should be more generous to the charities especailly the ones that help children 100,000 helps but they could do so much more
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008