Dreamer!!

Has anyone else had really really weird dreams the closer they got to delivering!?!? Ever since I have hit like 37 wk...im 38 now. I have been having CRAZY freak dreams.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've had horribly weird, vivid dreams my entire pregnancy O.o
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• all women do when prego what are the dreams bout?
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Oh yeah. Sleeping, when my lil girl allows me to, is rather entertaining nowadays!

Forget going to the block buster movies! I have much better things going on in my head.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i've 38 wks monday and i've been having dreams of dead family members and friends.....some of the family members i've never known!!! they had passed b4 i came along...but i asked my grandmother and she said that it just means i'm going to have the baby soon...i dont know if its a myth or what but i'm dilating so..... i guess keep them dreams coming!!!!
    Anonymous

• yeah me too i have the worse dreams and its very annoying cause it feels like im awake at the same time very weird huh
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• yeah i always had strange dreams when pregnant with baby #2 mostly about my 1st born and things happening to her while I was there or I had a few where i would be 8 months pregnant and some woman would hand me her son and never come back
    mom2girls82

Answer by mom2girls82 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I had some of the freakiest dreams of my life when pregnant. So vivid that they would filter over to when I first wake up. When pregnant with my first son, I dreamed that someone had come in the apartment while I was sleeping and took the baby outta the crib. It felt so real that I screamed and jumped out of the bed(VERY entertaining when over 8 months along) and lunged for the crib. Since I was still pregnant of course there was no baby there. I freaked out bad. Ex husband was laughing so hard. LOL
    tohru80

Answer by tohru80 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• ahHHH ...

i did,..

i had a dream the other day

I was in the hospital i gave birth, to my dd

and they tryed to have me bf,
    well the baby turned into a puppy and i thru the dog
    and then they kept bringing more little babys and i said nNOOO
    i cannot bf because they turn into animals,..

it was just strange i dont know
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008