CAYLEE ANTHONY--UPDATE

TODAY AT 1:34 PM, IT WAS ANNOUCED THAT THE REMAINS FOUND IN FLORIDA ARE THOSE OF LITTLE CAYLEE ANTHONY. HER DEATH HAS BEEN RULED A HOMICIDE, THE MOTHER HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH 1ST DEGREE MURDER. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS AWLFUL TRADGEDY? I AM SO HEART BROKEN, I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE KILLING YOUR OWN LITTLE 2 YR. OLD, MY HEART ACHES FOR LITTLE CAYLEE ANTHONY!!!!!!

Freda01

Asked by Freda01 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am appalled that after all the lying and covering up she has done that they are not seeking the death penalty. Just one more case to show others out there that it's OK to kill your innocent babies without any real punishment. As far as I am concerned for her to be allowed to live it's a slap in the face to anyone who loved cared about Caylee. She is just a nasty selfish bitch in my book.

I am glad that Caylee will have a proper burial and I hope they don't allow that monster to be there.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 2:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• so sad. I just found this out.
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 2:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i wish she would be killed the same way she killed caylee. i think its only fair
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I just saw that on CNN. I just feel sick, I dont know how any mother could EVER do that to their child.
    tgiamt

Answer by tgiamt at 3:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It's sad and sick. But there are tons of other bad things that happen every day. no need to harp on the subject.
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh. this is absolutely tragic... I was hoping this little girl would still be alive...
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Thank you Freda01 for the update, Just reading this made my stomach turn...I feel so sad...
    :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Geminus, they weren't going to go after the death penalty when they had no body. They said if the body was found, that could change. So, we can hope....personally, I agree with killing her the same way the child was killed. That, or let every parent have a few minutes alone with her.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I just read that and I can't stop crying. I heard the other night that little Caylee was 2 months shy of her 3rd birthday when she went missing. That is the exact age of my daughter right now and to even think about what happened to that baby....it just breaks my heart.

Little Caylee will have peace now. And hopefully the murderer (be it mom or not) will suffer extremes amount of torture because that is what is deserved here!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• At least they finally found that poor baby's body. Now she can have a proper funeral. Ever since this story started, every time I hear more about it I have to go and hug my son. No matter how much he screams, no matter how many times I feel at the end of my patience, I STILL could NEVER do something like that to my boy. I hope they give her everything they can. I hope she gets the death penalty. NOTHING warrants the death of your baby. There is no excuse. None.
    tohru80

Answer by tohru80 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008