Mommy the plumber wants to know who to charge for big turd clean-up!

Who would you believe? My toilet had a HUGE turd in it this morning. So huge that it clogged the toilet. I cannot imagine a turd that size coming out of my four year old autistic step son but my SO swears that it must have been the kid.

I plunged for 15 minutes, and had to use the soapy warm water trick before I could get things flowing again.

Now it is time to make up a bill for whoever did it! I want a foot massage, toys picked up or something. But my step son can't really speak, he is autistic so daddy can blame the poop on him.

Ugh.... my SO is not a liar but I can see a little white lie like this coming out of his mouth.

Who do I blame for the giant one?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much for the laugh! I'd tell your husband that he's a bigger turd than the one you had to plunge this morning because he blamed it on your SS...lol. He owes you big time. I'd say all the previously mentioned payments would suffice...plus dinner and movie and most definitely a brand new clean plunger....LOL Good luck : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• lmao!!! tack a back rub on that one mama
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008