HELP PLEASE Is it a miscarriage???

I just found out I was Prego about 1 week ago. I have been Prego for about one month. I don’t drink, smoke, pills nothing. I started bleeding/lots of clots for 3 days now. I’m also rh-. I never got the shot with my first baby but when do you need the shot by? I just got the shot yesterday they say I’m around one month my level is 323. I’m still bleeding not heavy just lots of clots. I’m so scared I have had a miscarriage. I feel like I would have a hard time dealing with this my husband and I were so exited. I can’t get the results until Tuesday. Any similar story’s good or bad? Please be honest. I to prepare myself. Sorry I know this is a difficult subject<

Edit- i went to the ER as soon as i started bleeding. They did a blood test said i had to go back in two days to see if my levels go up(still prego) or down(lost baby). but my doctrs office said that i have to wait untill tuesday to get the results

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Sweetie I am sorry...sounds like a m/c to me, with the clotting let me know if you need a friend...jenni
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:17 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It sounds like a miscarriage to me. It could be a tear in your placenta too. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry you are going through this; I know not knowing is awful. Unfortunately,
    you do have to wait for the second test to see if your hcg is rising appropriately. This early that is the only way they can tell. This happened with my last two pregnancies. I lost the first, but not the second. I am also RH negative. I got the Rhogam shot both times, but my doctor said it was really too early for it to be a problem. I also started progesterone shots both times because my progesterone levels were extremely low. For me, the bleeding, at least with the second time, was because of the low progesterone. I had to take progesterone shots daily until about 11 1/2 weeks. I would make sure they have checked your progesterone level as well as your hcg level. Wishing you the best.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Regular bleeding can be from any number of things but yeah, the clots are typical of miscarriages. because as I understand it, it is the placenta and then the regular blood loss is your body getting rid of the extra nutrients just like before. BUT we are not doctors so don't let our answers torture you! Please let us know what happens!
    28yroldgranny

Answer by 28yroldgranny at 8:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm sorry that you have to go through this, especially around the Holidays. If it is a mc at this early in the game it is probably due to something not being right with the fetus. So, it isn't like it's your fault for not getting a shot. If it is not a mc then I'm sure your doctors will do everything they can to help you. Everyone who I know of that has mc has experienced heavy clots and lots of bright red blood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Unfortunately it does sound like a m/c to me too. I had 3 of them, and they are no fun! Hang in there and try to stay positive. You are not alone! If you ever need someone to be a sounding board, give me a hollar! I'll hope for the best. Keep us posted.
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2008