Do you believe

Do you believe in the Rapture? If so, do you think we are living in the end times?

zachsmom900

Asked by zachsmom900 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I absolutely believe in the rapture.

Depends on how you define the "end times". Technically we've been in the "end times" since Christ ascended. I don't think we are in the "end times" as in Revelation, but I think we're seeing more and more signs of the end times approaching. But then again sometimes I wonder if people haven't been saying that for the last 2000 years too lol
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• yes. and only God knows the end.
    hey have you read Third Millenium? it's way better than Left Behind.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I do believe that Christ will come again...

I believe that good and evil will COEXIST until the end. The end being Christ's return. I believe the tension between good and evil will ONLY be resolved with the return of Christ.

I believe that we have to live each day as this is the day of the return, because it is NOT possible to know the time or the hour. That is something that ONLY God knows.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• "hey have you read Third Millenium? it's way better than Left Behind."
    I haven't but I loved Left Behind so I will have to check that out. Thanks!
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 8:27 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yes I do believe in the Rapture and I believe we are in the end times. I'm praying that the Rapture will occur before the November election.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• We are living in the end times! Only God knows when that will be! In the mean time we must be about our fathers business and tell others about Him before it is everlasting too LATE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yes I do, but we won't know when it will be the end...all we will know for sure is the ones that are with christ will be in heaven. Who knows when it will be!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Not really. But if I did, I'd think it was going to happen in 2012.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:54 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Absolutely. And yes, I believe we are living in the end times.
    jaschem

Answer by jaschem at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I do think we are in the beginning stages of the end times, and I thank God that I will be with Him when He returns. Unfortunatley, 20 percent of the church will be staying behind. You need to be sure you have Accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, Believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again the third day, and Confess your sins to Him and Commit your life to Him. The only sure way you will not be here when that day comes!
    ashkyef3

Answer by ashkyef3 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008