Is this a sign of things to come? They are fighting already and she is still in the womb.

My little step son will rest his head on my belly. As soon as he makes a sound he gets a kick in the head by his little sister.

I find it funny, he thinks it is funny at first but he pokes back and she kicks again. It just goes on and on until he gets frustrated and leaves.

Is this a sign of bad things to come?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No, it shows that she has formed a bond with him already. She is playing with him in her own way from inside the womb, they will do that. She probably loves to hear him talk to her and gets excited about it and maybe she isn't kicking AT him but showing that she knows he is there.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I think it's a sign of wonderful things to come. They're already playing together and he knows when he's had enough and walks away.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• nah thats cute though. I poke at my belly just so my baby will kick lol. Sounds like hes already enjoying his baby sister. congrats and good luck
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• oh wooow.. thats the cutest thing ever!!! he already loves his little sister xD
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• thats sounds so cute good luck 8~)
    felicia579

Answer by felicia579 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I think it's a good sign that he is already aknowledging the baby and treating her like a sister. My twins started fighting while they were both still in the womb, and I'm pretty sure they love one another now. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It would be ackward if they didn't fight.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Why look at it as she's kicking him. My daughter did the same thing to my son when I was pregnant. When I see how they interact now, she's 8 months now. She absolutely adores him, watches him when he's in the room, laughs and smiles at him and flales her arms and legs in excitement. Maybe that's what your daughter is doing, reacting excitedly.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2008