HELP!!

When i was pregnant with my daughter i gained 85 lbs. But i was very active (i placed 2nd in a tennis tourney 2 days before i had her), and still am i walk 2 hrs 3 times a week...i have a very balanced diet, i work with a nutritionist. but i still cannot loose any of my baby weight....any ideas

DariAnn

Asked by DariAnn at 3:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You nutritionist sucks obviously!

Eat plenty of fresh fruits and greens daily. Eat as much fruit as you desire before each meal and either consume a green smoothie daily or large green salad. I have started a group where you can take a 14 day green smoothie challenge! Its fantastic come learn more:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie

Greens and fruits not only contain all the nutrients your body needs but will also help you fight any cravings. Just make sure you eat enough.

Exercise DAILY and pick something you enjoy otherwise you wont stick. Maybe do this with your husband!

Get plenty of fresh air and sunlight.

Have more self awareness...so you know when you are eating for the sake of eating as opposed to hunger.

Good luck and message me if you need any more help. :)

http://www.yourfatfreedom.com
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• When did you have your baby? It takes time. As long as you are eating right and getting exercise all you can do is keep it up and be patient. I know it sucks, but it does take time. The most important thing is that you are healthy. You're doing all the right things, hang in there!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• she is almost 2
    DariAnn

Answer by DariAnn at 7:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• start with your diet - cut out all processed foods - the most important thing. Introduce fresh fruits and veggies - you will have to eat a lot more than just the 5 per day that is recommended, simply because product does not carry the sam enutrients as it use to because of soil nutrient depletion ober the years. Drink a lot of water to cleanse your body of the toxins and freee radicals that hinder weight loss. and start easy WALK WALK WALK - after every meal... start lsow and easy with each week increasing your distance - you dont have to do a ton at first, this the biggest mistake. train your brain to say I AM EATING HEALTHY - not I am on a diet
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2008