Do you close the door when you poop?

Usually, I just run in for a quick poo and leave the door open. My husband will come along and ask what I'm doing and be grossed out when he realizes and close the door. hehe. He always closes and locks the door. My s.i.l. leaves the door open too, and sometimes picks the lock when my bro is in there just to be silly.
What about you? How do you poo?

sfwilson

Asked by sfwilson at 3:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I pooh and pee with the door open, no sense in closing it as little hands try to open the door or they wonder the house calling, "mommy where are you?" lol I have started to tell them though that sometimes mommies need privacy. So now I am constantly having heads poke in and ask me, " mommy are you having privay?" lol figures!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I do if there are guests there, or it may smell, haha.
    otherwise, i just leave it open, if jeff is coming up the stairs ill let him know im poopin. haha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I go it alone and I always give privacy to someone who is going to the bathroom. Peeing is another thing though. I think there are some things that don't need to be shared with others. Then again I also do not burp or pass gas in front of people, and no it doesn't hurt me to hold back.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 3:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I leave it open. I don't know if WWIII is going to break out while I am in there. My boys love to fight when I leave the room. I don't worry about company because I can't poop if someone is here that doesn't live in my home.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well in my family we have always went in with the other person to talk to them while they poop... Now my husband on the other hand shuts, locks, puts towels under the door, its freakn fort knox to get in there.. LOL I have alway been open to stuff like that... I dont see anything wrong with it...

So im a OPEN DOOR POOPR!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• i have so much trouble pooin since i had my kids that when i do go i have to concentrate lol. so yeah i close the door because my kids think that is a family event lol. peein i never shut the door its kinda a bad habit considerin when u come through the back door there the bathroom lol.
    mommyof3grls420

Answer by mommyof3grls420 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Yeah HottMama, my family was the same way- but it was bath time when everyone would talk! Whoever was in the tub, a lot of the time, we'd all end up in there talking (except my dad, he wasn't like that). Funny. I think some people find that weird!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Closed and locked.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Haha you are flippin hilarious. Asking a question about poop and saying poo a couple times just for emphasis. I guess someone's 10 year old son got to the computer first today. I'm having trouble believing that a grown woman would really like to hear other people talk about how they "poo".
    Anonymous

• hahahaha i love this! when i pee, i don't even worry about turning on the light. open door all the way. most times it is open door when i go poo as well because if i don't i can't hear my son in the living room. wouldn't matter if i closed the door anyway, hubby would walk in and ask what i am doing and my son as well. now i insist my husband shut the door when he goes poo. if not the entire house is fumigated. LOL
    tohru80

Answer by tohru80 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008