What the F**K?! What kind of a mommy is this? Is this acceptable, I can't imagine so.

I just walked out to my car to grab something and the lady that lives above me has three kids ages four, three, and almost two.

She just got home with the kids and she got out of the car and walked into the apartment. The kids were still in the car struggling to help one another out of their seats. The eldest closed the door and walked her siblings towards the entrance door which by the time they got there their mom was already indoors and the security door was locked. The oldest child pressed the buzzer and then the mom buzzed them inside from the comforts of her warm apartment.

Can you comprehend such behavior?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wow thats horrible. i just got to my apt and the school bus was just dropping off kids here, and this one kid is SUCH A BRAT! he started pushing this little girl in the mud and when she would get back up he would push her again and say Im going to F*ck you up mother f*ucker, im going to make you look like sh*t just lie your moms face"

yea no joke!!
    and his friends were laughing at the little girl who was probably like 5 maybe.. and this kid is 11.
    i went over there and yeleld at them and told them to get away from her they dont need to push her down and his aunt was standing there just watching ghtme and she has the balls to say "she started it! she shouldnt have been being mean to them!"

i told her idc, shes a little girl and to get away from her.

his parents are sooooo weird too, they let him drink and stuff and the cops are constantly at their apt.. thank god they are moving out soon!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• wow! some people shouldnt even allow to have kids. I think have children is a privilege not a right. NO wonder why our society is so messed up.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• That is mega weird. I can see if they were older kids and had been really bad, and she just had to get away from them. Even then, depends where you live.
    She sounds nutty.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• That's crazy. People make me sick sometimes.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Welcome to the view of a DEAD BEAT MOM!!!!!!! Thats what i call dumbass moms like this lady... I cant stand crap like that... Those also are the ones letting there kids stand up in the FRONT seat with NO seatbelt on....
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• anonymous judgmental bitches? no... we just have a head on our shoulders. just ditch your children at your car while you go into your house? the oldest is 4.. can you explain how that is okay?

wow ... people these days!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It is heartbreaking to think of children being mistreated in such a way. And for adults to not provide proper guidance in how to behave.

Answer by Bmat at 3:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• So we are judgmental bitches? I think not!

I could have added that it is literally freezing outside, we have a winter snow warning, the parking lot is glare ice and busy with cars.

Really? What kind of a mother would leave their kids in such a dangerous situation? We have a right to judge and talk about such terrible behavior.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I don't know whats worse. The fact that people treat their kids this way, or that there are actually people on here to defend them.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:50 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I never said it was okay, oh-comprehensive-one...

Maybe I should say it more clearly? If it isn't you or your family, why are you talking about it online to other people? It's not your business at all! Epitome of gossip.

Yes, you are judgmental, especially if you are going to take the word of somebody who is posting up someone else's business on the internet, and blindly bash people on it.
    What if someone saw you doing something they didn't agree with, but maybe didn't fully understand because they were watching from a distance, and then ran inside to post it on the internet, spinning it horribly just to get reactions out of old bitties who like to make themselves feel better by bashing other mothers on the internet?
    Anonymous