Could i still be pregnant even though i got my period? please help confusing situation!

The last time i had sex was on june 18th, i had sex the whole month of june b4 that date and on the 18th but i have NOT had any sex since then. During the month of june i thought i was pregnant i got 3 faint positive tests but 2 megatives so i was still not sure but all my symptomes were pointing toward a pregnancy. But then on the 23rd of june i got what i think was my period. Although it was 4 days early and only lasted about 3 days this was unusal in the way that my period is always on time it is like clock work ever since it has sarted it has been exact! Now this month i was supposed to get my period on the 20th but i still have NOT gotten it so that would make it about 4 days late which is really unusual!! I have been having a tone of discharge like i stand up and it flows out like a period and it is white and compleatly oderless and i have slight like very slight cramping but no period oe blood at all. I got one dot of brown on my underwear once and i thought i got it but that was it! So my question is could i still be pregnant even though the last time i had sex was over a month ago and i thought i got my period?

lover42694

Asked by lover42694 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is still possible. Some people never stop getting their period through the whole pregnancy. I would suggest taking another one, just to be sure.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:08 PM on Jul. 24, 2011

• Three words: Take a test.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 24, 2011

• My mom was pregnant with my sister for four months and didn't know it cause she still had her period. So Yes its possible. take a test or go see a doc.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 11:11 PM on Jul. 24, 2011

• Oh yes...try testing again.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 24, 2011

• Sweetie this is the third time you've asked this in one day. Get off your computer and go see your doctor. No one here is going to be able to help you with this. If you are this freaked out, you should have been at the doctor's office two days ago.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:30 AM on Jul. 25, 2011

• BTW if you were pregnant you might have miscarried hence the bleeding. Which again could be determined by a doctor which you have yet to see.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:32 AM on Jul. 25, 2011