Tea

What's your favorite flavor? I like english breakfast tea with a bit of milk and sugar in it! toasty!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Pumpkin spice. I only drink tea during the winter, and lately this stuff has been hitting the spot. I drink mine with splenda.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Peppermint!!!! Love it!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Green tea with lemon and honey. I don't add anything to it. A couple companies make it. It is very soothing.

Answer by Bmat at 3:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Chai or Irish breakfast, both with sugar and milk. The Irish breakfast is a bit stronger than the English breakfast.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I rarely drink tea, but when I do I love Arbonne's detox tea (it's minty), or Raspberry and I put honey in mine.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Chai and Mint tea are my favorites.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Harney Teas makes a wonderful tea that is equally delicious hot or cold called Hot Cinnamon Sunset. I also like chai (the black tea, not with milk and honey), earl grey, english breakfast, and yukon gold. Irish breakfast. Oolong. Darma. Winter Earl Grey (white), peppermint. Oh, and there is this one I get from a shop in San Diego...it's called Orange Dragon...it's an orange and cinnamon green tea..yum. Heck, I just like tea!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• earl grey with a splash of milk and sugar.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2008