HOW DO I GET MY 2 AND A HALF YEAR OLDS TO EAT RIGHT?

MY TWO AND A HALF YEAR OLD TWINS DON'T EAT HEALTHY ONLY JUNKFOOD. WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP THEM EAT HEALTHIER?

txbigmama19

Asked by txbigmama19 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Patience. They won't starve, I guarantee you that. A long time ago I remember seeing, "if they want peanut butter and jelly for a week straight, let them have it. Try to get a nutritional meal in there when you can, try some veggies etc. when you can, but don't make a huge deal out of it." They will come around. We all do eventually...
    Bamma283

Answer by Bamma283 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Hide it in the foods the eat.
    AshleySloan3

Answer by AshleySloan3 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• soups with lots of vegetables. I give my daughter pediasure when i feel like shes being really picky and not eating what she should.
    momma_nay

Answer by momma_nay at 11:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Stop buying the junk and only let them have it at birthdays or Christmas.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:22 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I had try puree food that my son tend to refuse and mix it in his food.
    Anestasia

Answer by Anestasia at 1:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• have you tried the gerber graduates treats? i mentioned them before. mason has to drink a pediasure a day per dr.'s orders because he's so picky. he loves though, he'll go hmmmmmm whenever he sees it
    larissacst

Answer by larissacst at 11:39 AM on Jul. 14, 2008