Should i stress about this or laugh in her face when what i really want to do is cry ?

all my life i recieves clothes from my older sister and now she is doing the same for my unborn son. But now she laughs in my face because i ask organization for help. She has always recieves the best things in life while i have to always earn it or got it for myself. So when i moved back home with my mom i couldn't work except for around the house bc i was 7 months pregnant. So I ask the salvation army for help. Since it been christmas time they could not help me unitl Jan. 29. But I am due in Jan. 25. My sister laughed and said thats what u get for ask people u don't know because all they do is judge you. Should i stress about this or laugh in her face when what i really want to do is cry

2009HotMama

Asked by 2009HotMama at 3:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honestly I think you should tell her she is an insensitive ass! Tell her the only person you feel judged by is her and to stay away from you until she learns how to be a decent person. There is NO SHAME in asking for help when you need it. I wouldn't confide in her about it anymore either.Geesh what a jerk-sorry she did that hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• There is no shame in asking for help when you need it. PLEASE know that.
    My only hope is that someday something knocks her off her high and mighty pedastal and you have the grace not to kick her in the teeth as she wallows in the mud.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'd say your sister doesn't know what it means to really have to earn what she has. I say just tell her you didn't ask for her opinion and it's very hurtful for her to say things like that. She's your sister and you should be able to be honest with her. I've had a lot of these problems with my own sister. When she is saying something hurtful I let her know and if it turns out to be intentional then I tell her I don't have time to deal with her attitude. I have a life to live. My favorite fortune cookie once said "Patience is the key to happiness". Your time will come. You just have to work for it and wait for it.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Atleast your asking for herlp some people don't do because there ashamed and their babies have to go with nothing and honestly I think shes jealous. why is she being so vile.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Look marie i am sorry. I never knew you felt this way. You have always been a go getta. I thought my critisezm would push you to achieve your goal foryour son. If you could find it your heart to forgive me i would really appreciate it. Love your sister
    Anonymous

• Thanks you guys for your advice and sis thanks 2
    2009HotMama

Answer by 2009HotMama at 4:55 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• well, atleast she saw this and sees how you Really feel and maybe it will really make her think before she says anything else. atleast she apologized..but if she were my sister, i'd probably would have punched her in the face already.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2008