Anyone using THE FIRM workout videos

I just purchase The Firm, fanny lifter, stick and yoga and I was wondering has anyone else purchase these items and did it work for you. I find the videos great but at the same time I find them a little too high pace.

Babyduche

Asked by Babyduche at 1:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have all of those Firm videos and equipment that you mentioned. When I work out at home, I love to do them, they really work. I remember the first few times that I did the workouts, I kind of stumbled through them since I wasn't familiar with the moves and the order of them, but with time I got good at it. The yoga video is a great beginner yoga. I do a more advanced Power Yoga class at my gym, but I take the DVD with me when we go on trips so that I can still do my yoga. Those videos really do work if you keep at them!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hey girlie! I have never done The Firm but I work for an awesome company that sells Turbo Jam and Yoga Booty Ballet. Turbo Jam actually gave me a butt! LOL, I had a back that went on forever! If you are interested check my site out at TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE and click "shop". Hope that helps!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 3:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have all the FIRM videos and equipment also, except the newest set. I LOVE them! I just got my husband to start doing them with me. I've finally started back on them after having my son 7 months ago and I can already tell a difference! They really do work! Keep trying them, they will get easier!
    veronicab2004

Answer by veronicab2004 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008