have you used the Skin ID acne product?

I have adult acne that drives me nuts...it's the annoying, bumps under your skin kind. I rarely ever have a "break out". Anyway...just wondering...also I was looking at that skin care regime from Avon for like $34. I have used ProActive and liked it in the past. The Walmart kit was too harsh for my face. What have you used that worked? I also have had a hard time finding something that felt light enough to use under makeup.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use Mary Kay's Formula 3 cleanser, toner and moisturizer for my adult acne. I also use a mask from there and it works wonders! The problem is that you have to also exfoliate the skin at least twice a week to get rid of the dead skin cells. I am a Mary Kay consultant and anything I can do to help please let me know. The formula 3 cleanser and moisturizer is about $28 and last up to 3-4 months.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My mom had adult acne and loves arbonnes products. She uses the NutriMinC anti aging (as they didn't have the acne line when she started but these worked anyhow) and the natural progestrone cream. Which is great since a lot of acne is hormonal! I know there are samples at www.passion4more.myarbonne.com of the skin care just not the acne line or progestrone cream. But you can ask for more info on either.. including ingredient lists and a great drs article on the progestrone cream. I know my NutriMinC skin care set lasted me 7-9 months.. so the products are highly consintrated and really last.. not to mention vegan certified and botanically based! Plus all the products have a 45 day guarentee.
    Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 2:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Rodan+Fields Dermatologists UNBLEMISH line is amazing!! Check it out at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I'd be happy to answer any/all questions you have about it. JAll I can tell you is it WORKS and results are so worth the money! Good luck!
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2008