Bakugan

My son is 7 and addicted to Bakugan. Does anyone else find themselves scrambling around town and searching ebay for a stupid little magnetic ball? I cannot figure out what is so appealing about the darn things.

davidsmom01

Asked by davidsmom01 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my 5 year old son loves bakugan as well, and the stores just can't keep them in stock long enough! An odd store that sells them and has never been out of stock is a music store called FYE, they have them in WV! good luck ladies in your search for bakugan balls!!!
    ncs

Answer by ncs at 10:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My son is 7 and I have never even heard of it. Why am I so out of the loop?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My son is 7 also and really into them. I had a hard time and got lucky last Friday night at toysrus. They had a big sale from 6-11 and we must have gotten there right after they stocked the shelves.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I just heard about them for the 1st time yesterday. At the class party, they did show and tell and another kid brought some in. My 7 yr old was so excited, but he doesn't want them. He just thinks they're cool. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I found some at Target, but I shopped early for my nephew.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My nephew is addicted to them. I saw one for the first time yesterday and I don't get it...but hey he loves it.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I have never even heard of them I will ask my DD maybe some of the boys at school talk about them lol
    sweetdragoness

Answer by sweetdragoness at 5:57 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My son loves Bakugan but not as much as Avatar: The Last Airbender. Try finding toys for that cartoon. He was to be Aang for Halloween and there wasn't anyplace that sold them.
    melittler

Answer by melittler at 8:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Im there, my son is 7 and loves them! we ended up buying him a belt for them for christmas.
    proudmommy0601

Answer by proudmommy0601 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• ah yes BAKUGAn -- only those with little boys 5 + have ANY IDEAS what it is -- as well as BEN !) -- my 5 year old is obseessed and think he's going to play -- his father called me yesterday and said he found some with the little ball but that they were expensive so for him to take care of them -- is he kidding. I told him just get him 1 he has NO IDEA how to play he just thinks its cool.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD TO SPELL AND?OR EXPLAIN BAKUGAN TO RELATIVES????
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 9:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2008