Do you have a metal Summer baby gate? (PIOG)

Okay this isn't really a question; it's more of a warning. My 14 month old son just pulled our metal Summer baby gate open. He was pulling on it (he wanted to go down the stairs) and it popped open. I was right there and thought I hadn't shut it tight so I shut the gate again and he pulled it open again. I'm still in shock. If you have one of these gates WATCH OUT. If anyone has had similar experiences please let me know.

chrissmom734

Asked by chrissmom734 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gosh it's a good thing you were their!! I don't know what kind of gate that is?!!
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 8:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• wow, maybe there's something wrong with it? I would totally contact the manufacturer. So glad you were there tho!!!!!
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 8:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• What does PIOG stand for?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• PIOG is Posted In Other Group (had to look that one up in the faqs). I posted this question in Babies and Toddlers figuring those were the most likely people to have this gate. I was sooo shocked when he opened the gate. Usually I'm watching when he is out by the stairs but sometimes my hubby or I are working on the computer and have our backs turned. . .
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008