dizzy

I'm pregnant with twins and i'm very dizzy I feel like I'm going to faint. I do have a cold so I'm not sure if it can be associated with this. I called my doctor and I'm going in but what can be causing it ? and what are they gonna do to make it stop?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 4:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have had a head cold all week and starting getting dizzy. I realized I wasn't drinking enough and the head cold was messing with my equilibruim. (i am 24 weeks preggo, btw). Not saying this is what is going on with you... but it is a thought. Going to your doctor is a good idea... waiting for your s/o is a really good idea. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• you may be very animic.
    With my twins i was .5 something and you are expose to be 11 something.

i had it rough with my twins if you want to pm me you can hun!!!
    how far along are you
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• It could be a lot of things from low blood pressure to low or high blood sugar. It could just be hormones. There really is no way to tell until you get to the doctor. I wish I could help you more.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I'm 8 weeks pregnant. This is my third pregnancy and it's unlike any pregnancy I've had. I'm just really scared. I have 2 little girls also and I'm laying down just to be on the safe side so I wont pass out and hit my head on something. I'm heading over there soon. I'm waiting for my s/o so he could take me. I wouldnt want to drive like this.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Along with everything the PPs said, it could also be your cold (if you're congested) has backed up and is throwing off your equilibrium, making you dizzy and tipsy. If that's the case, they'll probably just give you some Flonase to help the congestion break up. I've had that before, so bad that I could barely even hear. But I wasn't pregnant then, so I'm not sure what they'll do being you are pregnant.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Your heart rate goes up, your heart pumps more blood per minute, ...It can get u dizzy Lay on your left side,it will maximize the amount of blood to your heart You could be Anemic, Or You might have a little Anxiety? making sure your eating correctly will help...and getting enough water to drink will also help i hope u feel better,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I am always anemic, and in my third trimester. I also dealt with low blood pressure, and low blood sugar in my first trimester. Now it's the opposite, so it can change. (you prob already know this) drink some orange juice, water, and something green!! I hope u feel better. This preg is mhy fourth and last, and it also is very different than any of my other three.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2008