Baby stocking?

What should I put in a baby stocking?

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 5:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Holidays

• how old is he/she?
    in my 2 y/o's i'm putting flash cards and little people jewlery like costumey type of stuff
    in my 11 mo. olds i have no idea yet... lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I put a 3 pack of mini rubber ducks (target), bib and her first baby doll.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 5:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• 1st christmas ornanment, a rattle, teether. Things like that
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Last year I put baby rattles, electronic baby cell phone, easy to catch balls, soft books, doll, small soft toy car, beginner training sippy cups, and baby spoons in the twins stockings. They were 4 1/2 months at Christams. The balls were their favorites. I can't think what they are called, but I found them at Target - they are plastic spheres that look kind of like a net. My babies were able to grab them really easily and they still play with them a year later. We didn't use the sippy cups for a few more months, but I knew we would be needing them soon.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I didn't want to get even MORE toys for my 8 month old than he is already getting so I went to toys r us and got a floppy black dog that will fill up the whole stocking.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• we fill our oldest's up with candy snacks ect, but since our youngest will be 10 months old and is too young for those things we are putting gerber snacks and fruit bars ect in it
    LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE

Answer by LuVzLiFeMoMwIfE at 6:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• you can do baby food sippy cups small toys or teethers. socks or undershirts. I also used to buy one of the jars of fruit puffs and put that in their. stuffed animals or small board books.
    foxymama21

Answer by foxymama21 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• My daughter is 8 months and her stocking is going to be mainly things that will entertain her and keep her happy while the other kids are opening their's. I've got a book and a raspberry teether for her. She really isn't going to care that she only has 2 things in there.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• You could put bibs, baby food, baby snacks, rattlers, toys, soft books, Christmas stuffed animal, diapers, powder, wipes, etc.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• lol...I really don't remember what I put in my daughter's first stocking...she was only 2 1/2 months. I'm sure it was toys and pacifiers at least. Depending on the age you could also do some christmas pajamas, receiving blankets, shoes, booties, hair stuff, bath toys and supplies, bibs...anything small that you can stick in!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2008