I had my tubes cut and burned and i was pregnant

i had an ob/gyn and he told me that i was not pregnant and my blood test was negative but i told him that i was having pain in my left side and lower back pain and i told him that i seen something moving in my stomach. He said that it may be gas but it wasn't. It was like he didn't want to run no more test or send me to get an mri to see what it was he told me that you are not pregnant

sasha474

Asked by sasha474 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd definitely schedule an appointment with my OBGYN ASAP. This issue deserves professional help.
    sydash27

Answer by sydash27 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• I suggest taking a hpt to check and see a different doctor- if they aren't willing to do the work to satisfy your needs, then they don't deserve your money.
    preggers2

Answer by preggers2 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Wow! They would not do that while u r pregnant! Some doctor is wrong!! Either that or who ever did the surgery left something in there,like a sponge! That does happen! I would get an ultra sound! asap! Somebody is wrong!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:45 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• It is possible for the tubes to grow back together, and for you to get pregnant, so I would go to a different doc for a second opinion. I also agree that you need an ultrasound done.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:46 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• AF4life-The tubes do not grow back! That is a forever bc method.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:48 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• You can get pregnant after a tubal. The problem is many are ectopic and dangerous to you and the baby. You need to go to the ER imo and make sure it is not an etopic pregnancy.

Answer by gemgem at 1:49 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Dancer, they can grow back together, trust me. I had to learn this stuff for my job. It is very uncommon but it is possible for them to fuse back together.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:53 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• AF4life-they cannot is they r cut & burned.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:58 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Ok, dancer, you win, because I am not going to have a fight with some random chick on the internet. I am giving in and letting you win.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 2:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• I guess anything is possible....did you take a preg test recently?
    SJSMOMMA

Answer by SJSMOMMA at 2:19 PM on Jul. 25, 2011