What do you do when

your husband annoys the hell outta you! I keep asking him not to touch my stuff and he's always moving stuff so I can't find it. Including my mail and some things are important and I need to respond! Then today he goes into our office where I was working on a craft project and picks everything up and shoves it into a box in the closet??? WTF I feel like I'm living with a little brother! Am I just over reacting or would you be mad too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• he shuld respect ur space juss as well as u do him. men are annoying :] ha. mines the same.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Well ashes...it's a little of both. I'm not a pack rat I just have a lot of things and our house is small...but I've also gotten rid of a lot too! But it's both our house and I'm not messy. I just don't feel like I should have to pick up and put away my craft projects before I'm done with them. I leave mail on the kitchen table so I know where to find it when I need it. I don't even have a chance to put it away cuz next thing I know it's shoved in a box. He even shoved our marriage cert in a box and we had to get a new one just days before our wedding! Why does he have to get his way all the time! I clean and he shoves things...in boxes, under beds everywhere it drives me nuts. I'm so pissed I don't even want him to go with me to the Christmas party tonight. I feel like he doesn't respect me or my stuff which is why he did it when I wasn' t looking, cuz he knew I'd be pissed and did it anyway!!
    Anonymous