Why do men cheat?

My sister in law is married and her husband is cheating on her she cant help but ask the question why do men cheat and how can I prevent him from doing it? well let me know and I will tell her thanks

MRS.GARVERT

Asked by MRS.GARVERT at 5:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• they are pigs!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• same reason some women cheat. Its not just a man thing plenty of women cheat on there husbands. Id say leave him if anyone man or women is going to cheat then its not worth staying around. Its just going to cause pain.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22081/44068-top-10-reasons-men-cheat
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Maybe she is not duting her wifely duties in the bedroom.
    Anonymous

• It is always said that if you take care of your man in the bed, he will not cheat. I don't think that is always true. Some guys are just cheaters. You can give it to him every day and he will still cheat. I think she just needs to move on with her life, without her DH

Answer by louise2 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I think it is stupid and ignorant to blame the woman (or the innocent party as the case may be) when her spouse is cheating. If he's cheating it's because he is immature and selfish. She does not need to perform in the bedroom to keep her husband. That is total crap. Cheaters should know better and I hope they ALL get caught.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Some men forget how wonderful you are and become ungrateful with what God has blessed them with. Nothing you can do about that, but hope they come to their senses and snap back into reality before it is too late. Believe me what he has forgotten what he saw in you in the beginning someone else will see it and appreciate it.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 5:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Men get bored.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I don't think its good to just put it on men, kind of sexist if you ask me because i know PLENTY of women who have cheated too
    Anonymous

• maybe the other woman gives him a different feeling, he is attracted to her but yea it is probably lack of love or bored. or a complete asshole who knows i wonder myself as well.
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2008