Im 39 weeks pregnant, and Im having alot of cramping in my lower abdomen and pressure in my butt.. I have no idea whats going on but Ive been losing my mucus plug over the past few days too.

Its really uncomfortable to bend down, I had to have my boyfriend help me get dressed because I couldn't bend down to get my clothes.. or even put my underwear on for that matter :S Does that mean the baby is like right there and ready to come out or maybe the start of labor.. I am 2 centimeters and I was told that Monday night when I went in the hospital for pain.

KatelynH

Asked by KatelynH at 5:03 PM on Jul. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a lot of back pan with my daughter when I went into labor. With you being so close I would go right down to L&D. It could be labor, it could not be. Better safe then sorry. Good Luck and congrats.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Sounds exactly like what I had when I went into labor with my daughter. Go get checked out. Good luck momma.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• you will probably go into labor anytime honestly. i know the closer i got to labor with both babies the more i hurt. seemed like i hurt everywhere!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• i would call ur ob or midwife and see what he or she thinks u should do. i am 38 weeks prego and i have had really bad pelvic pain and pressure and my dr just told me its the baby moving down good luck to you and congrats
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Did u time it?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:51 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• Start keeping track of contractions because it sounds like your starting labor.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:52 PM on Jul. 25, 2011

• sounds like labor
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 7:02 PM on Jul. 25, 2011