What's the best spray tan or lotion to use?

delta27

Asked by delta27 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i use the dove lotion with tanner in it. its lotion you put on daily and it slowly developes a natural tan. doesnt make you look orange or look fake and it doesnt fade with in a day or two as long as you use it daily. plus it leaves your skin super soft
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Estee Lauder has nice moist towelettes that work well
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• If you have one near you, get a mystic tan. You go to a salon and stand in a booth and it's an automatic spray. Or you can have someone spray you and contour your abs and stuff.
    My do-it-yourself tans invariably streak.
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 9:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Arbonne's Self-Tanner, no chemicals, no yucky smell, no orange color. It's a spray so easy to apply, moisturizes and has spf of 15.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:34 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Mary Kay has a lotion that gradually gives you a tan without the lines that sprays do! I am a Mary Kay consultant and the advice I can give you is that before you use any type of lotion or spray, exfoliate the areas around your elbows, knees and feet that way you get an even look! Make sure you skin is dry and dont use too much at once. Most are safe to put on face although I would recommend using a bronzer instead
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I agree with the arbonne self tanner. I don't get orange I am very pale too. It also moisturizes which is great for me in the winter as I can get dry. I have a before and after on my page of a friend I believe.. lol Plus its safe and has spf in it! I love it. www.passion4more.myarbonne.com (there is always a sale going on there so message for specials that month!) has lots more info too. I also love arbonnes bronzer. It is even recommended by Krista Embry a famous Make up artist. I have her site some where but saw it on her DVD. Because it doesn't make you orange and no to much shimmer.. more natural.
    Good luck!!
    Good luck
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 2:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008